Friday 29 May 2015

Painted Petals Tealight Gift Box Thank You from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Painted Petals has been by far my favourite of all the Spring Summer catalogue products and I will be sad to see it go on June 2nd. I love the effect  of the two step stamping (and how much easier it is now you can line up the photopolymer stamps through your acrylic block).

This project is inspired by the amazing Bronwyn Eastley. I absolutely loved the simplicity of this little tealight gift box. A perfect little thank you for a teacher or loved one. 

The inside of the gift box with the little scented tealight:


I do enjoy a bit of fussy cutting from time to time. I loved raising this little rose to add dimension to the front of the gift box.


Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment