Wednesday 13 May 2015

Bright Little Letters Birthday Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends.

It is a bright and sunny Wednesday here on the Isle of Wight and I have the perfect way to celebrate- this week's Weekly Deals. Pop over and check out some fantastic offers on punches, pens and embellishments.

Now for my crafty creation for the day. This is the card I made for my girls to give to Aunty Sophie for her birthday last week.


I used a selection of cardstock from the Brights Collection to punch the circles. I then ran the circles through my Big Shot with the Little Letters Framelits Dies to create the 'Happy' and 'Birthday'. 


I used my Simply Serif Mini Alphabet for the 'Sophie' which I layered over bright stars punched with my Itty Bitty Accents Mini Star Punch. I  finished with Brights Candy Dots.


Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly Deals. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment