Wednesday 20 May 2015

An Awesomely Artistic Sneak Peek from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. 

Yes, its that time again. Weekly Deals are here. Pop over to my online store by clicking here to check out this weeks fab deals. I love this time of the week as there are always interesting combos to be had.

I have a few sneak peeks to share with you today from Saturday's Telford Regional.

This first card project is our Make and Take project. At every Stampin' Up! event there are always crafty projects to complete. We are given a pack with all the components and then a big box of all the stamps, inks and glues to make our kits in to cards, bags or boxes. Stampin' Up! really do think of everything and I'd love to welcome you to join my team and come along to see for yourself. Convention is our next big event in November. Drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 to find out more about joining the Stampin' Up! family. Not only a great deal on the Starter Kit but fun with new friends as well.



The card above uses a brand new set called Awesomely Artistic which is perfect for inking and layering. The colours are three of the fantastic new In Colors- Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron & Delightful Dijon.

I just love this set, especially that gorgeous dragonfly. For this card we inked and then water spritzed the stamp to get a watercolour effect. The actual dragonfly stamp is beautiful and detailed.

I thought I would show you a couple of the gorgeous display samples too. The new catalogue features a fantastic new Thinlit called Cutie Pie for creating cake boxes like the sample on the left. There is also is amazing new kit called the Sweet Stack Project Kit which makes the complete project on the right below. They really are incredible in real life.


 And one last Telford picture to share. Me in the back with some great Pinkies Leadership teamies. We had a fun afternoon tea get together on Friday where we talked business and planning for the months ahead.


Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment