Wednesday 27 May 2015

Adventure Bound Mini Treat Bag Men's Shirt Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Here is another of our craft class makes for May. I wanted to give the Adventure Bound Paper Stack a last outing as I adored all of the prints in the set and they are perfect for creating quick and easy men's cards.

I have seen a lot of these Bow Tie/Men's Shirts cards around the blogosphere and wanted to give one a go. I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die to cut the base of the card folding back the flap to make the collar.

The inside card slips out of the shirt base. I used the Age Awareness stamp set and the Bravo stamp set to create the sentiment (stamped in Chocolate Chip).


I created the Bow Tie with the Bow Builder Punch.


Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment