Friday 1 May 2015

A pop up Sketched Birthday Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and welcome to May. And of course a very Happy Birthday to my Dad.

Today's card is not my Dad's actual birthday card (I cannot share that until after he has received it). But in celebration of his birthday I am sharing one of our card class projects from last month. I came across this fantastic pop up card over on Vicky's blog and decided to make my own pop up birthday card.


 For the front cover I used Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point. I stamped the greeting from the Age Awareness stamp set and added the balloons from the same set.


For the inside I used the measurements shared by Vicky (cut a piece of whisper white card stock 4 1/4" x 2 3/4"  and score at 1", 2", 3" and 4") to create the pop up section. I then stamped images from the soon to be retired Sketched Birthday and cut then to attach to the pop up square. 



This is such a simple way to create a fun pop up interactive card. It could be used for any occasion or with any stamp set. 

Have you checked out this week's Weekly Deals? Gorgeous buttons, ribbons and binding to be had at great prices just for this week.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment