Friday 15 May 2015

A Flower Patch Tic Tac Treat Bag from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends. A very happy Friday to you!

I thought I would give you a little sneak peek of my Leadership swaps for our Stampin' Up! get together this weekend. I am so looking forward to catching up with all my lovely Stampin' Up! friends from across the country and maybe getting to have a play with some fab new Stampin' Up! products from the new catalogue.

This was made using the Flower Patch stamp set matched with the 1"x8" Cello Bags.


I filled the cello bags with green tic tacs to look like the flower stem. I stamped each large flower 3 times and cut the layers of each one. The leaves I stamped in Old Olive and Garden Green ink and then cut and glued to the flowers.


My favourite part of these swaps is the curled Pear Pizzazz cardstock which I wrapped around the tic tac stem and decorated with the little Melon Mambo flowers.

Thank you for popping by today. Have a great weekend doing whatever you have planned (and i hope you have time for some craftiness). Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment