Wednesday 6 May 2015

A Birthday Bash Star 2nd Birthday Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Wednesday Crafters.

What are your plans for the day? I have my lovely Hostess Club crafty evening tonight. I create a project especially for the ladies who belong to my monthly hostess virtual club and we have a fun catch up over a cuppa. For those that belong to the club at a distance I include the project in the post with their monthly order. If you'd like to find out more about joining my Hostess Club either drop me an email on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or check out the Virtual Club tab above. You are welcome to join anytime and benefit from monthly handmade gifts, all current catalogues posted directly to you as well as one month of Hostess freebies.

Today I am sharing an extra special 2nd Birthday card I made for my friend's little boy. I used the party hat paper from the Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper set as the colour scheme inspiration. I used a Bermuda Bay cardstock base with a Calypso Coral layer.


I layered stars cut with my Stars Framelits over Night of Navy and Crushed Curry cardstock. 

I stamped the 'Theo Is' using the Simply Serif Mini alpabet stamp set. The number 2 and circle sticker were both taken from my crafty stash.


It is Wednesday which means only one thing! Weekly Deals time. Click on the picture below to check out this weeks special offers.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment