Sunday 31 May 2015

The Stampin' Up! 2015 Retiring List is Live


Good morning crafters.

Today is the day, the Stampin' Up! 2015 retiring lists are live. Until June 2nd all these products are available on a 'while stocks last' basis. There are some great reductions to be found on these lists. And if a favourite stamp set of yours is on there that you haven't yet purchased this is the perfect time to place your order. Click on the images below to see the lists of retiring stamps and retiring accessories.



With a new catalogue just around the corner this is a perfect time to pick up a bargain and say goodbye to some old favourites. There are lots of stamps and accessories on these lists that I love and will be sad to see leave. But then I am super excited to see what the new catalogue has in store too.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment